Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Money and SALT Part 2

,
Richie started first, saying 

“I have many Cars, many Bungalows, and Huge Bank Balances “.
I have earned all this in just 5 years. I don’t think so you guys would not have even dream't of these things. I can buy whatever I want , I am never in trouble because I always buy my way through any difficulties, I never have to answer to anyone ,In fact everyone answers to me, I am like King and can do whatever I want and can buy whatever I want. ‘I have married the most beautiful women in the world and have world class security, body guards, you name it and I have it.

Middlie interrupted, so do you have a helicopter?

Richie said, ‘Yes’, ask me not what I have, and ask me what I have not.

Are you happy? A Clear but low voice was heard. It was said by poorie.
Poorie thought to himself about Richie as 'annoying and full of crap', so wanted to put an end.

Richie said, 'yes', 'of course' why you ask such a stupid question, I am happy because I have everything.

Poorie responded, “Really!”, ‘I don’t think so’.
Are you happy because you have enormous wealth? 'Or' Are you happy because we don’t have that much?
Are you happy because you can buy whatever you want to buy? 'Or' Are you worried because someone would buy it before you?
Are you happy because you married the most beautiful women? 'Or' Are you worried because you could not marry the person you love.
You have security guards because you are worried about your money and life and I believe it is not just because you have money, you have them.

Please answer my Questions Richie? Asked poorie, with a confident voice
Richie was dumb stuck, Poorie then said, look, you can buy anything you want but you cannot buy love, peace of mind. Look at me I am at peace, I have nothing but still I am happy.


Richie was mad at poorie for asking such question which showed him in a negative way. He responds “So are you happy?”, ‘You have nothing’, In fact you have ‘no life at all’, what good is that?. How can you say that you have succeeded in life?

Poorie was about respond when Wisie said, “Well, Well”, ‘I see you guys are having fun’. That’s good. Dinner is ready, let’s eat and then we can continue with the fun. All three followed Wisie to the table where dinner was served, Wisie specifically instructed each one to sit at certain place. Richie and poorie ate with some discomfort and Middlie enjoyed eating the food, but none spoke about it to Wisie.

After the Dinner, Wisie gathered all in the hall and asked,

How was the food?
All three unanimously said, “It‘s good”.
Richie and poorie did not want Wisie to feel bad as he had done so much for them.

Wisie then insisted and asked Richie directly, Let me know the truth, Richie initially hesitated and said I think, "It tasted salty", Wisie turned towards Poorie, he also initially hesitated and later said, there was no taste in the food it was like dull. Middle responded, No No, the food was really good.

The food severed to all is the same, isn’t it? , Then why do you think each one had a different taste?
The students were quiet and were looking at each other. Then Wisie explained that.

“Even though all had same food”, one key ingredient was difference on each one‘s food.
‘Yes’, you have guessed it right, the key ingredient was “SALT”.

“SALT to food is like money to life, when you have more, food will not taste good and when it is less, Again food will not taste good, but only having adequate ,it will taste better.”

You cannot eat salt for food or eat food without salt.

So remember do not run after money, do not give away everything. Earn to live and not live to earn. All three understood what Wisie meant and lived happily ever after.


NOTE: Please assume the food as Indian food with rice and its varieties

3 comments to “Money and SALT Part 2”

  • July 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM
    GST Training says:

    Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    delete
  • July 26, 2017 at 2:40 AM

    you are really an amazing photographer. you have a skill to capture a moment which remain still for ever. I really appreciate your work..

    delete
  • November 17, 2017 at 2:31 AM

    It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    delete

Post a Comment

 

KHRY Stories Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger